It's week 63 of The Gallery and the theme set by Tara over at
Sticky Fingers is 3 Word Gallery: one picture, three little words. I've titled mine: Love that Lippy!
This photo was taken the other afternoon when Olivia invited her best friend over for a play. After an hour of tearing round the garden, they became suspiciously quiet. The bathroom door was shut...something was afoot. They emerged some time later to reveal the results of a "make-up your friend's face blindfolded" session.
I've noted down the idea for her next birthday party; it's cheaper than an entertainer!
ha love the pout! and what a cool game, never mind it being for kids, i think a slightly tipsy girls night in version would be awesome!xo
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun idea! Love creative kids, who don't sit around waiting for someone or something to entertain them.
ReplyDeleteI've done that myself. Haha. They've got the pouts down pat. Hilarious!
ReplyDeleteWell, when it's 40 degrees outside and there's a raging sandstorm, I'm happy for them to find any way to amuse themselves!
ReplyDelete