Friday, 3 July 2009

School plays and prizegivings


It's that time of the year again - school reports, prize givings and end of term productions.

Wednesday morning saw the girls partaking in the school production "Be Our Guest" - a seemingly never-ending medley of songs each related to an ingredient for a soup. Olivia was a peperoni, Isabelle a chef. Ian couldn't make it (I'm beginning to think these meetings are just a convenient excuse), but I think the edited video replay was enough.

On Sunday morning I will be at the Gulf Hotel for the end of year prize-giving. Isabelle has beenawarded the Year 4 prize for French and the Year 4 prize for effort in English. And while her older sister wins for trying the most, unfortunately for Olivia there was no category for the being the most trying.....

2 comments:

  1. Granpa & Melon7 July 2009 at 13:55

    Like the peperoni ... and the chef is really smart! Both girls have done very well to get into St. Christopher's - we're very proud of them. G&M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud of them too and I think they're looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete