It's week 15 of The Gallery run by Tara over at Sticky Fingers and this week's theme is Motherhood.
I gave up lots of things when I became a mother: a career, sleep, going to the toilet unaccompanied. But I also discovered that one of the greatest joys of motherhood is passing on knowledge to your offspring and seeing them learn about and enjoy the same things you do.
I love sport, particularly ski-ing. So for this week's theme, here is a piccie of me passing on my ski-ing knowledge to Olivia (then aged 3).
Skiing - yay! Have been down this route with my own, great feeling (albeit very tiring and not tending towards FAST descents on steep hills).
ReplyDeleteLCM x
Fantastic pic - love watching kids skiing, they look so sweet somehow as they bomb along.
ReplyDeleteFantastic action shot :)
ReplyDeleteAgree with LCM - it's completely exhausting trying to ski and pick up a little one! That's such a great shot - love the way your daughter is so focused!
ReplyDeleteIt is a very rewarding feeling to pass on that knowledge. That is a very precious photo!
ReplyDeleteLCM/Calif Lorna - I think the most exhausting thing is carrying all the additional skis and gear onto the lifts! But great fun watching them progress.
ReplyDeleteJulie B - Bomb is the correct verb. They are absolutely fearless.
Jen/Selma - thanks!